Most fixes cost $35.00
If you need emergency help with WordPress, we can help. We are experienced WordPress developers who can troubleshoot almost any type of error. We’ve been building websites for over 15 years so we have a deep knowledge of how WordPress works and the typical (and not so typical) problems WordPress encounters, such as:
- The notice in the admin dashboard says “click this link to update.” You do and your site breaks.
- Your site has been hacked.
- You get the “white screen of death”
- Site starts loading extremely slowly or not at all
- Your site (or links within your site) is suddenly getting redirected to another website
- You’ve been contacted by your host with a Terms of Service (TOS) violation
- You can’t log into your admin area
- Your site has dropped out of Google
- You need to make urgent changes to your site and your regular webmaster isn’t available.
- Your website displays this message “Error establishing a database connection”
Let’s Get Started
Here’s the process.
- You contact us and let us know what the problem is.
- We take a look and confirm the cost to fix (usually $35.00) and turnaround time (usually same day.)
- You submit payment for $35.00.
- We fix the problem.
If we can’t fix your problem your $35.00 is refunded.
If you need WordPress emergency help or support, call Josh, Val, Jim or any of our experts at (317) 759-3407 or fill out the form below.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Help is on the way!” ajax=”true”]